This latest innovation builds on the fracino mission to be a one-stop shop for all beverage making equipment.
Atlantis is a high volume hot water system designed to cope with the strenuous demands of busy tea rooms, cafes and hotels. The machine has a 19 litre boiler, giving an immediate draw off of 15 litres of hot water and produces up to 108 litres of hot water per hour – the most powerful hot water system of its kind on the market. Available with 3kw element (13 amp power supply) or 6kw element (30 amp power supply).
Recently added to the range of water boilers is the 13 amp 3 kw mini water boiler. It’s the perfect addition to smaller counter areas that require instant hot water at the pull of a lever and will producing up to 30 litres of hot water per hour.
Atlantis Key Features
- Slim-line design constructed entirely in stainless steel – chassis, case and drip tray.
- Top quality stainless steel 19 litre and 7 litre boiler.
- Water temperature and level controlled by a sealed electronic control board.
- Continuous hot water flow on 6kw version.
- Uniquely designed, durable, non-drip tap with ergonomic handle.
- Mains on/off switch and heating and filling neon indicator lights.
- Low water level and high temperature cut – out safety features.
- Time controlled cut-out prevents boiler from overfilling.
- Connection to mains water is located under the machine for neat installation and positioning flush to the wall.
- Slide in drip tray.
- Water temperature pre-set at 90°C.
- Adjustable temperature – parameters can be set between 80-95°C.
- Robust, durable and easy to service and maintain.