Removes coffee oils, grounds and stain, improving the taste and aroma of espresso after the machine is cleaned.
Convenient portion controlled dose, Tevo® Maxi tablets can be used to replace traditional espresso machine cleaning powders.
Phosphate and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) free, Tevo has a non-corrosive formulation to protect your machine.
Rapidly biodegradable meeting international standards.
PROCEDURE TO BACKFLUSH EACH BREW GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- Add one Tevo Maxi Cleaning Tablet into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 6 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from brew group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
PROCEDURE TO CLEAN FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLES
- Dissolve two Tevo Maxi Cleaning Tablets in 500ml of hot water from the machine’s boiler.
- Soak group handles and filters for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.